Several real estate agencies are ready to assist with any residential needs:
- Ellerbroek & Associates: 249 9th Street, Sibley, IA 51249, 712-754-2626 www.ellerbroekagency.com
- Klaassen Realty: 120 Ninth Street Sibley, IA 51249. 712-754-3603 www.nwiare.com
- EXIT Realty Midwest-Angie Van Gelder: 507-360-5201 https://www.facebook.com/angievangelderealestate/
- Klein Agency: 336 East 3rd Street, Ashton, IA 51232, 712-724-6216
- EXP Realty-Shelby Stanton: 712-461-0815 https://shelbystanton.exprealty.com
Several of our communities offer residential incentives. See info below or contact the City offices:
City of Sibley Property Incentives:
- Building Permit Fee Refund - available for residential projects indicating a cost of $25,000 or more.
- Refund of up to $10,000 on lots purchased from the City of Sibley.
- City lots for sale in Feldkamp Estates in northeast Sibley.
- Sibley City Clerk: 712 754-2541
City of Ocheyedan Property Incentives:
- Incentive Package for Diamond View Addition - one new spec home is available and $20,000 of incentive funds are available if requirements are met.
- Two homes are current for sale in this addition. 890 Main Street. 894 Main Street.
- Ocheyedan City Clerk: 712-758-3602
Please click HERE for a one-page housing flyer for use in recruiting on sharing general info on housing in Osceola County.
- Townhomes for rent through Senior Homes & Sibley Senior I. Rental assistance available for senior units and market rent units also available. For more information, call (507) 372-7595
- Heartwood Heights
- is the local choice for seniors who seek a comfortable, secure community living environment that promotes independence and personal care.
- Country View Manor is a Skilled & Long/Short Term Nursing facility; Continuing & Creating Valuable Memories through compassion, empathy, and quality care
- Sibley Specialty Care provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, long term care and, when the time comes to transition to end-of-life care, can coordinate compassionate hospice care.
- Viola Home offers Assisted Living Apartments.
The Northwest Iowa Regional Housing Trust Fund is an independent, nonprofit organization that has been established to address the housing needs of low and moderate income residents in Buena Vista, Emmet, Lyon, O'Brien, Osceola, and Sioux Counties. The mission of the Housing Trust Fund is to promote the creation and preservation of affordable housing for low to moderate income persons residing within the region. This regional trust fund was certified by the Iowa Finance Authority in October 2009. Please click HERE to read program and qualification information, or click HERE for the brochure.